“If you can’t change your surroundings, change your hair colour. “
I was always very reluctant to get my hair colored for a long time. But, I am glad I did that. If you keep in mind of few things before and after getting your hair coloured, your style will be last long and hair healthy.
Few things that you should keep in mind:
PRECAUTIONS DURING HAIR COLOUR –
- Check expiry date of the hair colour before using it.
- If you want to straightening or perming, then you should do it after 20-30 days of hair colour.
- If you have done complete hair colour, then you should do root touch up in a regular intervals.
- You must get hair spa done atleast once in a month, it gives nutrition to hair as well as conditioning to the scalp.
- Cover your hair in strong sunlight.
- Don’t apply Heena 5-6 months before colouring.
- Trim your hair before colouring.
- After colouring you should use a good Shampoo and conditioner to protect your hair colour from sunrays.
- Choose your hair colour according to your face tone. If your face tone is fair then you should go for copper, burgundy or golden colour. If you have pinkish tone, then you can go for ash shade.
The secret of healthy hair is hair spa – Like skin, hair also get damaged with pollution, stress and chemical. This is the main cause of hair fall, dandruff and dryness of hair. There is no better treatment than hair spa to convert your dry and lifeless hair into smooth and silky hair. Check here for some hair care tips.
Hair spa at home-
Also, you don’t need to go to a hair saloon to get hair spa. Just follow the process-
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Apply light oil, you can use olive or almond.
- Massage 10-15 minutes.
- After this wrap your hair with hot towel.
- After 10 minutes, wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- Apply mask then after 20-25 minutes, wash your hair with plain water.
Hope you loved the post, subscribe our blog for daily dose of fashion & beauty.