If you are really serious about your physique then I am sure you need to consider this supplement.
BCAA: The name may sound like options for multiple choice question, but truly one needs to consider this powerful supplement. BCAA stands for Branched chain amino acids.
Types of BCAA:
Why you should consider adding BCAA to your daily meal?
- Because BCAA is obtained externally and cannot be made by your body.
- Boosts physical performance and prevents fatigue during heavy work/work outs.
- It promotes Muscle protein synthesis and protein synthesis is everything if you want to grow muscles. It also helps in post workout recovery.
- Improves one immune system. Moreover, it has been found in research that mere presence of BCAAs have the ability to restrain the proliferation of liver cancer cells.
- Beat the heat: if you live in a warm climate then you might consider taking BCAA helps one to experience less mental and physical exertion and physically/mentally perform better even in the heat.
- Increase Testosterone Levels and hence improves fat burning effects + protection of lean muscles. People who are eager to lose fat and keep their muscle might really benefit from supplementing with BCAAs.
Low-calorie diet+BCAA=lowers fat percent+retains muscles
Low calorie=lowers fat percent+chances you will lose muscles too.
In short, it is an insurance policy for your muscles.
- Improves Ageing process
- An effective tool in healing wound
- Lessen your post workout soreness: After all no pain no gain, right? But, wouldn’t it be great if you could make the same gains without accompanying soreness? You can. BCAAs appears to result in a decrease in flexed muscle soreness in the 48 hours following a workout
Hope this might push you a step ahead towards getting fit. I wish you all to achieve your desired muscular goals.
Stay tuned for next article.