“Be ready for summer.”
Girls, it’s that time of the year when we can wear shorts and flaunt our sexy legs. But it is also that time of the year when we damage our skin by not taking proper care of it. We step out of our house and we can literally feel the heat burning our skin. Along with the freedom to wear short clothes we get a tanned skin too. So here are a few easy-to-prepare homemade face packs that would help protect your skin in summers and also keep your skin hydrated!
1-Its mango season: It’s the season of mangoes and mangoes not only delights our taste buds but provides our skin a natural glow. It contains Vitamins A and C, which helps in toning and rejuvenating the skin. Mango face mask works perfectly fine for all skin types. It moisturizes the skin and offers high hydration. It over all helps in attaining flawless, smooth and glowing skin.
• Take out the pulp of a ripe mango.
• Add 2-3 teaspoon of fuller’s earth (multani mitti) to it.
• Mix them well to make a fine thick paste.
• Apply this pack on the face and neck and leave it for 30 mins.
• This face pack will not dry off quickly like the other face packs.
• Once the packs gets a little tighter on the skin, scrub delicately using circular motions and wash it off with water.
• You’ll immediately notice the difference on your skin. It will look more hydrated and soft.
2-Coffee to the rescue: As a cup of coffee awakens you and keeps you going for a long day, coffee face packs also awaken your skin and leave you with its mesmerizing aroma and a glowing face. Coffee also is a great exfoliator, can reduce inflammation and redness, and also can remove tan.
• All you need is a sachet of coffee and a tablespoon of milk.
• Mix them into a thick paste.
• Apply this face pack on your neck and face and leave it for 20 mins.
• Wash it after 20 mins and pat dry it with a cotton cloth.
• DO NOT USE A TOWEL ON YOUR FACE.
3-Multani Mitti does help: Going out in the sun can be troublesome for our skin, especially when it sucks out the radiance from your skin. If you want to bring back your lost glow, use this pack:
• Mix 3tablespoons of multani mitti, 1 teaspoon of tomato juice, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and ½ teaspoon of raw milk.
• Apply it on your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
• Use this for a week for visible results and have a flawless skin.
4-Sandalwood Sandalwood: Sandalwood, known as chandan, can prove to be a one-stop solution for all your skin problems. It works to give a patch-free glowing skin. All you need to do is:
• Mix 1 tablespoon Bengal gram (Besan) with 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and rose water.
• Apply this on your skin.
• Let it dry.
• Rinse it off and pat dry with a cotton cloth.
• Apply this daily for visible results.
So girls, I hope you find these summer face packs useful and get a glowing and radiant skin. Do try these and share your experience and a face pack you swear by.