“Selfie(n) – A picture taken of a person by that person. “
I don’t know anyone who don’t like to take selfies. And I think taking 3-4 selfies in a single shot is common. While taking selfies doesn’t require a lot of skill, you’d need to learn few poses to look awesome into it. I like how bollywood selfie queen Sonakshi Sinha poses in her selfies. Few things that I learned while mastering selfies (I have named these selfies; so quote me when you see them getting popular):
- Downward Selfie- When you take selfie from downward direction. I love this angle because in this my face look really slim. You can tilt you face slightly and straight your shoulder to take this selfie. Here I am sharing some of my pictures of downward selfie.
- Upward Selfie- In this selfie I can flaunt my hair shades, when you take a upward selfie your hair fall downward on your face. This creates a beautiful look. You should opt for this selfie when background is not so good or you’re in a car (because you don’t have a lot of space for a downward selfie).
- Straight two handed selfie- In this selfie you hold the camera in both hand and so your hands act like a frame. This is the most common way to take a selfie. But also captures everyone in the frame.
- Funny Selfie pose– You can take multiple funny selfies and make a collage of same. In this pose usually the focus is not in one picture, but the expressions that come out collectively in the collage.
- Ditch the face and show the feet pose– When someone talk about selfie a natural thought is the picture of face in the selfie, however selfie in it’s true sense can be any part of the body. Selfie is any picture of you, taken by you. Take the picture of your feet when you want to draw the attention towards your new shoes or anklet. You can take selfies of your bracelet, hair band, nail polish etc.
Go ahead and share some of your selfie in which you are taking selfie of some other part of body or you’ve found a unique way of taking selfies. I will upload one unique selfie on my instagram profile mentioning your name and handle.
Hope you enjoyed this selfie post … this is my first post on selfies and I am sure I will discover more selfie poses which I will share soon.
Stay sexy, stay beautiful and keep taking selfies.