As you guys know that team IFB recently attended a one day makeup and hair care workshop held at VLCC Varanasi. It was one of the best experiences we had. The VLCC Team was very helpful. They showed us around their centre for they are only into makeup but also into wellness. VLCC is a home grown brand that has established itself in the pat 27 years. We had the opportunity to talk to Sushmita- Category Manager – Beauty and Suyash- Makeup Artist- VLCC. Here are a few tips that they shared with us.
Top Ten Tips
1. Apply conditioner through the length of your hair. Don’t apply it into your roots. DON’T SKIP ON THE CONDITIONER.
2. If you feel the need to shampoo your everyday use a Sulphur Free or a mild shampoo.
3. There is no cure for split ends expect for trimming your hair.
4. To prevent split ends condition your hair properly, if possible go for hair spa once every month.
5. Be regular with oiling your hair.
6. Drink a lot of water for healthy hair and skin.
7. Now that monsoon is around the you are advised to protect your hair from the first few rainfall as they contain high levels of acid in them causing hair and skin damage.
8. Don’t use mehndi for colouring your grays as it only damages your hair in the long run.
9. If you are facing the problem of hair fall near your forehead area, avoid doing hairstyles that pull your hair too much for that is the cause of hairfall.
10. For flawless makeup start off with moisturizing your skin, follow it up with a primer. Once you’re done priming apply your foundation and concealer. After concealing set your makeup with a compact power or loose powder (whichever suits you better) finish off the look by adding blush to the apples of your cheek and a lipstick of your choice.
If you have any other questions that you want us to answer please leave them in the comments section below. We will be more than happy to help.