In summer, skin care is a challenge. But if you follow some tips then in this weather your skin will be glowing. Here are some tips on “How to get glowing skin”
Easy skin care tips:
- Shower two times in a day; this will keep your skin healthy and beautiful.
- You have to apply badam oil with 2 spoon salt on your skin to make yourself soft.
- Include cleanser & toner daily in your routine. Choose cleanser according to your skin.
- After cleansing and toning, don’t forget to moisturise your skin. Use oil free moisturizer containing honey, glycerin and aloe-vera.
- Use sunscreen containing SPF15, SPF 30 to protect skin from sun rays.
- Take 8-10 glass of water daily so that your skin is hydrated and receive enough nutrients.
- Use aloe vera cream/ lotion for sunburn.
- If your skin is oily then use scrub or face pack two times in a week.
- Take good amount of water in a day so that your skin can breath properly and you will get rid of stickiness.
- Wear loose and light cotton dress.
- Rub ice cube on wrist and ankle; this will give instant freshness.
Summer cool face pack
- Add 1 table spoon rose water in cucumber juice and apply on face. It will give freshness to face.
- Grind Water melon, kaddu, cucumber and musk melon seed and apply with milk cream. Wash it after dry.
- Add egg white in honey and apply on face and neck. Rinse it after 10-15 min.
- Grind mustard and apply with water or milk for fairness.
- In besan add honey, turmeric and 1 table spoon olive oil and apply on face. This is specially for dry skin.
- For protection from sun rays apply mixture of chach and honey/cucumber juice.
- For removal of sun tanning apply lemon juice on affected area and wash it after 10-15min.
- Unboiled milk removes sun tanning too. You can apply this too.
I hope these method of protecting yours skin in summer will be helpful for you. Please comment which method of face pack you use generally.