Handlebar moustache styles has come into Vogue big way. It was the past of bollywood when handlebar was the style only for villains or the crooks. However, the trend is changing gradually and for this thanks to our bollywood star Ranveer Singh and cricketers such as Ravindra Jadeja and Shikhar Dhawan.
The Ranveer Singh look in Ram Leela has become a rage in indian youth and if you like those manly handlebars, here is how you can have the right kind.
A great handlebar cannot simply be grown on advice alone, but it’s my pleasure to offer you few tips as you set out on your manly quest.
- Remember that your ability to grow a moustache will depend somewhat on genetics, and your own facial hair coverage.
- Let it grow. Sit back and wait. It will likely take you a few months of uninterrupted growth before you realize your moustache’s true potential. UNINTERRUPTED simply means no trimming, Avoid your urge to trim when it hangs over your upper lips or gets wet when you sip your coffee.
- Train your moustache : I will advise you to keep a small comb in your pocket and train your beard from middle section to left and right whenever you get time. This will train your ‘stache to grow out in the traditional handlebar fashion.
- Shampoo and condition it regularly.
- Once it has gained some length and you can catch it with your fingers try to twist it often so that it further grows in your desired shape. (Avoid using any wax product at this stage).
- Try to Oil your newly grown manly hair twice a week at least.
- Finally, once your moustache has gotten long enough to style, to get the distinctive handlebar curl, the next step is to use beard wax and twist the end of the moustache into shape. This should be easy once you have it brushed and prepared with the product.
- Once you are done with the twisting, its time to maintain it. While you use the wax on a regular basis, it is essential that you wash it off properly too. At the end of every day, wash it off properly so that it doesn’t hurt your hair and keep them nice and soft.
Apart from above try to include Vitamins in your diet especially Vitamins B2, B6, and B12 as they are helpful in hair growth. Drink sufficient water. Include more fruit and green vegetables in your diet. Take sufficient protein intake as per your body and finally maintain hygiene wash your facial hair with warm water and use mild cleanser every morning and evening.
There you go. Welcome to the manly handlebar club. Don it in style.